Peanut butter and jelly sand’witch’
Add some kid-friendly fun to your next Halloween bash with these spooky peanut butter and jelly sand’witch’es. Made with nothing more than PB&Js, felt fabric and pipe cleaners, this is one tasty crafting project.
peanut butter and jelly sand'witch' instructions
hat and legs
- felt, black and green
- pipe cleaners, orange
- hot glue gun
- glue sticks
- white bread
- peanut butter
- Cut black felt into 2 circles (both 4.5" in diameter).
- Cut slit to center of 1 circle.
- Overlap slit edges to form hat top, secure seam with hot glue.
- Glue top to center of other felt circle with hot glue.
- Wrap pipe cleaner around the hat's base and trim, secure with hot glue.
- Snip piece of pipe cleaner and fashion into a bow; secure to point of hat with hot glue.
- Roll up 2 rectangles of felt, secure seam with hot glue.
- Glue strips of black felt to legs.
- Cut 2 pieces of black felt in shape of witch's shoes, glue together.
- Cut small rectangle of green felt, fold rectangle in half lengthwise and cut small square out of rectangle.
- Glue buckle pieces to the tops of the witch's shoes then glue to legs.
- Trim crusts from bread, cut into 4" squares.
- Spread one side with peanut butter, then jelly, top with a plain square.
- Repeat for desired number of sand'witch'es.
- Stack sand'witch'es on cake platter then top with hat, sticking 1 leg out of each side.