Need a last minute idea for your trick-or-treater? Our free printable Halloween masks are super easy and take little time to make!
To add a black cat or Frankenstein to your household, print our Everyday Dishes & DIY colored mask printable. Use scissors to cut out one or both masks and hole punch as indicated.
If you want to add extra sparkle to your mask, apply a dab of Elmer’s glue using a small paint brush and sprinkle with glitter while still wet. Once dry, thread ribbon through each hole, secure with a knot, and you’re all finished!
Want to make a mask that’s truly original? Print our Everyday Dishes & DIY outlined mask printable. Get out the crayons, markers or colored pencils and let your little one put his own personal touch on his mask.
Too young to handle the job? Have older siblings join in the fun and help them out.
Our printable Halloween masks are perfect for the toddler who doesn’t want to wear a fussy costume or for the teenager who decided to trick or treat at the last minute.
Get creative and search the closet. Simple black leggings, a top and a boa tail make a sly cat. Oversized sweaters and some green face paint turn anyone into Frankenstein.
Head out the door with your trick-or-treat bags—the fun’s about to begin!
- Everyday Dishes & DIY colored mask printable
- small paint brush
- Elmer’s glue
- hole punch
- crayons, markers or colored pencils (optional)
- Download the [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/printable-halloween-masks-cherylstyle-cheryl-najafi-colored-masks.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY Colored Mask”]Everyday Dishes & DIY colored mask printable[/url] or the [url href=”http://www.everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/printable-halloween-masks-cherylstyle-cheryl-najafi-outlined-masks.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY Outlined Masks”]Everyday Dishes & DIY outlined mask printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Apply small amount of glue to areas needing glitter then sprinkle with glitter while glue is still wet. Let dry.
- Hole punch as indicated on printable.
- Cut 2 pieces of ribbon 15” long then thread one ribbon through each hole. Tie a knot to secure.
- If using the outlined mask, color with crayons, markers or colored pencils.