Halloween is upon us again this year and between the parties, potlucks and other fall activities, you are out of ideas for unique (and easy!) treats to bring with you.
We have a solution for you! Simply bake a batch of cupcakes (or pick some up from your neighborhood grocer—we won’t tell!) and use our witch cupcake toppers to dress them up.
All you need to do is download and print our free printable on card stock, cut out the hats and legs, glue them to toothpicks (or any appetizer or drink pick) then insert into the cupcakes. It’s that simple!
We bet your kids would love to get involved. You can bake (ahem, pick up) the cupcakes and assemble the picks. Your kiddos can help by inserting the completed toppers into the cupcakes.
Have fun with these! You can further embellish the witch cupcake toppers by adding glitter glue or mini pom poms. And have fun with the placement of the picks. How about making the witch legs stick straight up out of the icing?
These toppers aren’t just for cupcakes. Use them as decorative additions to sliders, small sandwiches or other snacks and appetizers. They’re sure to dress up any buffet table.
How to make witch cupcake toppers
- witch cupcake topper printable
- card stock
- X-acto knife
- toothpicks or other appetizer/drink picks
- glue gun and glue sticks
- glitter, mini pom poms or other embellishments
- black permanent marker
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/witch-cupcake-toppers-cherylstyle-cheryl-najafi-printable.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY Witch Cupcake Toppers Printable”]witch cupcake topper printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print and cut out using X-acto knife.
- Glue picks to cutouts using hot glue.
- Attach other embellishments.
- Touch up edges of cutouts with marker, if necessary.
- Insert into cupcakes or other Halloween treats.