Heart-shaped artist candy box
Personalize a Valentine’s Day gift for your creatively inclined offspring. Use a heart-shaped chocolate box to craft an artist candy box filled with paints for your novice artisan.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
- heart-shaped chocolate box
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004VD4238/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B004VD4238&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20″ target=”_blank” title=”Amazon artist gift set”]variety of paints[/url]
- Valentine’s Day card or note
- mini cupcake liners
- Remove all chocolates from the heart-shaped box and consume if desired. Be sure to leave the candy papers intact.
- Take paints from the paint kit and cut the plastic strip so paints can be individually placed.
- Place paints in the chocolate papers inside the box.
- Attach a Valentine’s Day card or note to the inside of the box lid and give to your little valentine!