Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes
It’s a good thing our mini pumpkin Bundt cakes are small—there’s no self-control when it comes to these super cute desserts!
Pumpkin flavor along with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves give these super moist little cakes all the ingredients we’ve come to expect during the fall season.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes Recipe
Make moist and decadent mini pumpkin Bundt cakes using mini Bundt pans and our easy-to-follow recipe.
Yield: 6 -8 mini Bundt cakes
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 15 oz can pumpkin purée
- 1 tube green cookie icing
- 8 chocolate candy nuggets
- mini Bundt pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees then butter and flour mini Bundt pans. In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the sugar and oil until well combined. Add eggs one at a time, incorporating each egg completely before adding the next.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt. Add half of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir just until combined then add half of the pumpkin purée and mix thoroughly. Repeat the process with the next half of the dry ingredients and the remaining pumpkin. End with the last of the dry ingredients, mixing until completely incorporated.
- Divide the batter evenly into the Bundt pans, filling each one about ¾ of the way full. Place the pans on a baking sheet and pop them into the oven for 20–22 minutes or until the centers spring back when touched. Remove from the oven, cool in pans for 5 minutes then remove the cakes from the pan and transfer to a rack to cool.
- Once the cakes have cooled completely, fill the center hole with green cookie icing then pipe vines on the cakes. Form a ‘stem’ by trimming a small amount from one end of a chocolate nugget and placing it on top of the icing. Serve and enjoy!
If you don’t have chocolate nuggets, Rolos or tootsie rolls will work just as well!
Calories: 969kcal, Carbohydrates: 141g, Protein: 11g, Fat: 43g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 18g, Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Cholesterol: 109mg, Sodium: 769mg, Potassium: 279mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 93g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!