Print your own New Years Eve party hats this year! Our printable and just a few supplies make it an easy craft for you or even the kids.
Card stock is sturdy yet bends easily into a cone shape for the hat. Decorate with Ric Rac, glitter or any other embellishments you have on hand. You’re ready to start the countdown!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
How to make New Years Eve party hats
- New Year’s Eve party hats printable
- card stock
- scissors or [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KRSWM6/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B005KRSWM6&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=FXWBAGVNUYTZCHL3″ target=”_blank” title=”Precision knife”]precision knife[/url]
- hole punch
- hot glue gun or tape
- narrow elastic or ribbon
- pom poms, Ric Rac and glitter (optional)
- Download the [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/printable-new-years-eve-party-hats-everydaydishes_com-2016.pdf” target=”_blank”]New Years Eve 2016 party hats printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print where indicated and cut out with scissors or a precision knife.
- Hole punch where indicated.
- Bend paper into cone shape.
- Hot glue or tape where indicated.
- Thread elastic or ribbon through holes, secure with knot.
- Top with pom poms or line bottom with Ric Rac for extra flair.