Dress up your Easter table this year with a printable bunny napkin ring! It’s a quick project that’s fun, super easy and doesn’t cost much (three things we all love to hear)—plus they can be personalized.
If the kids are old enough to handle scissors, they can do this craft for you! Have them cut where indicated—you can always trim up the edges to give them a cleaner look. They can show off their handwriting skills by writing names in the spaces provided or you can give them a little assistance.
Choose colorful napkins for all the fun colors we associate with Easter. Wrapped with our cutout and placed on individual plates, this simple décor is an easy way to assign seats and add a whimsical touch to your holiday table at the same time.
Printable bunny napkin ring instructions
- bunny napkin ring printable
- colorful markers
- Download the [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/printable-bunny-napkin-ring-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Bunny napkin ring printable”]bunny napkin ring printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print and cut out as many napkin rings as you need.
- Write names of family members and guests in each blank space using colorful markers.
- Fold each napkin, wrap cutouts around and secure each with a piece of tape.
- Arrange on plates.