Don’t put all your eggs in one basket! Save a few to make a fashion statement on your table with these adorable printable egg holders. You’ll end up with a regular Easter parade!
‘Dress an egg?’ you say? Why not? Sure, it probably sounds a little silly, but once you’ve checked out the four unique outfits we created you can’t help but print them out. Plus, they keep your eggs from rolling off the table!
We’ve made this project rather easy and you don’t even have to dye any eggs. Colored markers easily give an ordinary egg that exceptional personality that makes us laugh. Just a few swipes and your egg can have a full head of hair, wear designer glasses, or have eyelashes worthy of a magazine ad.
It doesn’t take long to cut, glue and assemble each ‘garment’ to make your little character special. You and the kids can work on it together. Once completed, group them together on the table or set them at each place setting.
Our egg holders are sure to get the conversation started.
- [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/CherylStyle_EggHolders.pdf” target=”_blank”]printable egg holders[/url]
- white card stock
- scissors or X-acto knife
- hard boiled eggs
- hot glue and glue gun
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/CherylStyle_EggHolders.pdf” target=”_blank”]egg holders printable[/url], open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank”]Adobe Reader[/url] and print.
- Cut out the desired outfit where indicated.
- Size the cutout to fit around your egg, as every egg is a different size.
- Glue where indicated using a hot glue gun then assemble and allow it to dry.
- Draw facial features and hair using markers.
- Place the egg in the holder and top with appropriate headgear.