All you need to make super-sweet reindeer gift bags are our template and brown paper sandwich bags.
We used ours as place cards that double as party favors for a holiday party. If you want to get kids involved in the fun process, we suggest cutting them out ahead of time and letting them glue them on the bag. You can use them as unique gift-wrapping this holiday season or as a way to corral all of the goodies your kids are sure to collect.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Printable reindeer gift bags instructions
- reindeer bag printable
- white card stock
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FPNXN42/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00FPNXN42&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=Y52H5OPJK7O5MVMY” target=”_blank” title=”Mini kraft bag”]small brown paper sandwich bag[/url]
- glue stick
- candy to fill bags
- double-sided tape
- Download the [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/printable-reindeer-gift-bags-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Reindeer gift bags printable”]reindeer bag printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print on white card stock and cut out with scissors and set aside.
- Fold over bag then add glue to the top front and adhere the reindeer face onto it.
- Insert candy, use a piece of double-sided tape to close bag.