Guests will love unique Christmas place card settings greeting them at the table! Our printable on card stock, a few pipe cleaners for a wreath and a dab of hot glue will have them ready for your table in no time.
Easy-to-follow instructions allow this craft to be made quickly. You most likely have card stock and hot glue, so all you need are pipe cleaners. You can set up an assembly line and afford to make as many as you need!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Christmas card place settings instructions
- Christmas card place setting printable
- white card stock
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KRSWM6/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B005KRSWM6&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=U67HBIFZEQYCWXE7″ target=”_blank” title=”Precision knife”]precision knife[/url]
- 3 pipe cleaners (2 green, 1 red)
- hot glue gun
- Download the [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/christmas-card-place-settings-cherylstyle-printable.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Christmas card place card”]Christmas card place setting printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print and cut out where indicated then score lightly with a precision knife at the fold.
- Write guest’s name on the inside of the card using a marker.
- Next, wrap two pieces of green pipe cleaner together to form a small circle. Make a bow with the red pipe cleaner and glue it onto the bottom of the green wreath.
- Glue the wreath onto the door. Place one on each plate and your table’s ready!