Valentines Heart Lantern
This heart lantern craft is great for recycling clear glass containers. Use one or grab a few to display in a group—don’t worry if they’re not all the same.
Although it is easy to make, you don’t want to race through it. Tissue paper is delicate so allow some extra time to cut out different-sized hearts. Use Mod Podge to adhere and the effect is totally worth it!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
How to make a heart lantern
- glass jar
- red, white and pink tissue paper
- Mod Podge
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004E328A4/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B004E328A4&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=B3DIVHCDBGERTSC4″ target=”_blank” title=”Micro LED Lights”]micro LED lights[/url] or candle
- Wash and dry jar then set aside.
- Carefully cut different-sized hearts out of tissue paper.
- Working in small sections at a time, brush Mod Podge on a jar then adhere hearts to it—arrange and overlap as desired. Use your finger to smooth out any air bubbles.
- Once dry, apply a topcoat of Mod Podge and allow it to dry.
- Insert candle or micro LED lights and display.