A good antipasto salad recipe is really hard to pass up. The traditional Italian side dish is full of bold colors (and flavors) thanks to canned artichokes, pepperoncini, grape tomatoes, mozzarella, and sliced salami. Yum! Then, we toss it all together with a zesty and savory balsamic dressing. It’s a filling and keto-friendly appetizer or addition to any lunch or dinner. You can also try it atop a bed of greens for an extra crunchy and nutrient-dense meal. Who knew such a simple combination of crunchy vegetables, creamy mozzarella, and savory salami would be such a direct route to timeless tasty flavors?
This antipasto salad is such an easy dish to throw together before a party or get-together. Serve it up family-style as a part of the main meal or use individual cups to make it the perfect appetizer. Everyone will love the bold flavors and it fits many different diet types, so everyone can enjoy it.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Antipasto Salad Recipe Tips:
- Substitute any of your favorite keto ingredients in this antipasto salad.
- Substitute any cheese you prefer for the mozzarella.
- This salad stays fresh in the refrigerator covered for up to 3 days.
Antipasto Salad Recipe
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup canned artichokes, drained and roughly chopped
- 5 oz salami, sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella ciliegine, halved (small mozzarella balls)
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients until well combined.
- In another medium to large bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients and then pour the dressing over the top. Toss until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate to marinate for 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.