Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
Who doesn’t need a good chocolate fix every once in awhile? These fudgy chocolate brownies are sure to hit the spot and put you on chocolate overload!
Made with not one, not two, but three kinds of chocolate, these babies are dense and loaded with flavor. One batch makes nine generous servings so rich and tasty you’ll be shocked if anyone can handle seconds!
Still can’t get enough chocolate? Frost the brownies with your favorite chocolate fudge icing—that should put you over the top!
You’ll get rave reviews so don’t be surprised when this fudgy chocolate brownies recipe becomes the one you bake the most.
fudgy chocolate brownies recipe
Three types of chocolate make our rich, fudgy chocolate brownies the perfect way to satisfy your chocolate craving! They’re quick, easy and oh so delicious!
Yield: 9 servings
- 1 9 x 9 baking pan, greased and lightly floured
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 container chocolate fudge icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in large glass mixing bowl in microwave then add chopped chocolate. Stir until well combined and melted then set aside to cool.
- Once cooled, add sugar, eggs and vanilla and beat well. Fold in flour and salt and stir in chocolate morsels.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake 18−20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Frost with chocolate fudge icing. Cut into 3" squares and serve!
Line your baking pan with parchment paper to remove these brownies more easily.
Calories: 611kcal, Carbohydrates: 80g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 33g, Saturated Fat: 18g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Monounsaturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 111mg, Sodium: 375mg, Potassium: 105mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 66g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!