Filled with wholesome ingredients and nutrition-packed punch, these no-bake energy bites will curb your appetite and replenish the nutrients required for a healthy body.
These are the perfect snack to carry in your bag when you’re out and about and hunger strikes. They are also perfect to pop in your kiddos mouths when they are hankering for something sweet and you won’t feel guilty about it! Win-win!
No-Bake Energy Bites Recipe
what you'll need
- 1 cup dates chopped, packed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats uncooked
- 1 cup pistachios shelled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips optional
let's do it
- Combine dates, honey, chia seeds, and salt in food processor until smooth. If mixture is too thick, add more honey in small increments to desired consistency.
- Pour mixture into medium sized bowl then stir in oats, pistachios, dried cranberries, and white chocolate chips until evenly combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
- Once mixture is cool, shape into 1" balls. Store covered in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.