No-Bake Energy Bites
Filled with wholesome ingredients and nutrition-packed punch, these no-bake energy bites will curb your appetite and replenish the nutrients required for a healthy body.
These are the perfect snack to carry in your bag when you’re out and about and hunger strikes. They are also perfect to pop in your kiddos mouths when they are hankering for something sweet and you won’t feel guilty about it! Win-win!
No-Bake Energy Bites Recipe
Ditch the chips—these quick and easy no-bake energy bites with granola and pistachios are packed with flavor and nutrition!
Yield: 30 bites
- 1 cup dates, chopped, packed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips, optional
- Combine dates, honey, chia seeds, and salt in food processor until smooth. If mixture is too thick, add more honey in small increments to desired consistency.
- Pour mixture into medium sized bowl then stir in oats, pistachios, dried cranberries, and white chocolate chips until evenly combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
- Once mixture is cool, shape into 1" balls. Store covered in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different ingredients to suit your taste buds.
Calories: 97kcal, Carbohydrates: 18g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 41mg, Potassium: 100mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 13g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!
This was way to sweet and thick! I tried to tame it down by adding real vanilla and cinnamon, but it really didn’t do much. I added a splash of water so that the mixture would move in the processor. I finally rolled them in graham crumbs in hopes that they would be palatable.