You’ve signed up to host the baby shower, now get creative with the baby shower invitation! The guests will know if they’re shopping for a “he” or a “she” with our Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar invitations. These baby shower invitations only take a few simple steps to create, and there is plenty of room to include the details of who, what, where and when!
Hershey’s Milk Chocolate baby shower invitation instructions
- Download the Everyday Dishes & DIY baby girl printable or Everyday Dishes & DIY baby boy printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Fill in the party details then print on craft paper.
- Cut out invitation along dotted lines with X-acto knife and score where indicated.
- Wrap invitation around Hershey's bar.
- Secure with tape.
- Tie ribbon on right end of baby shower invitation.