Why should the adults have all the fun at your next Holiday get-together? Whip up non alcoholic christmas drinks for the kids to enjoy during the party!
Made with LaCroix Sparkling Water and-super simple homemade Grenadine, this pomegranate and grenadine sparkling mocktail recipe can even be made with Stevia for a completely sugar-free version.
pomegranate and grenadine mocktail
- 32 oz 100% pomegranate juice
- 2 cups sugar or 1 cup Domino Blend (half the calories of sugar) or 3-4 tablespoons Stevia (zero calories)
- 2 – 8 oz cans Lime LaCroix Sparkling Water (Orange and Cran-Raspberry are great too)
- 8 Candy Canes (sugar free is optional)
- In a saucepan, bring pomegranate juice to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half about 15 – 20 minutes. Add sugar/natural sweetener and stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour into sealable container and refrigerate until completely chilled (will last several weeks in the fridge).
- Combine ½ cup flavored water with 1 ½ – 2 tablespoons grenadine, to taste.
- Fill with ice and stir gently then add the candy cane and serve!