Valentine’s Day calls for something special, especially when it comes to sweets. Decorating your favorite-flavored cupcakes with impressive chocolate cupcake toppers will earn you tons of oohs and aahs.
Slide our template inside a sheet protector then pipe to trace. Piping takes a little patience, practice and a small #4 tip. If you don’t have a piping bag, take a plastic sandwich bag and make a small snip at one corner. It’ll work just as well.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
How to make chocolate cupcake toppers
Valentine Chocolate Cupcake Toppers Instructions
- Valentine cupcake topper printable
- printer paper
- sheet protector
- chocolate candy melts
- piping bag fitted with small round tip
- Download the Valentine cupcake topper printable and open in Adobe Reader. Print out and insert into the sheet protector.
- Melt chocolate in microwave according to package instructions. Pour into piping bag.
- Hold bag approximately 1" above the sheet protector then gently squeeze to begin tracing template. To fill in any gaps, use the tip of a toothpick.
- Allow the chocolate to harden completely. Gently peel off of the template, one by one, and place on each cupcake.