Valentine’s Day calls for something special, especially when it comes to sweets. Decorating your favorite-flavored cupcakes with impressive chocolate cupcake toppers will earn you tons of oohs and aahs.
Slide our template inside a sheet protector then pipe to trace. Piping takes a little patience, practice and a small #4 tip. If you don’t have a piping bag, take a plastic sandwich bag and make a small snip at one corner. It’ll work just as well.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
How to make chocolate cupcake toppers
- Valentine cupcake topper printable
- printer paper
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WUVWYG/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000WUVWYG&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=TCFB2KWSU4ZFY6T4″ target=”_blank” title=”Sheet Protector”]sheet protector[/url]
- chocolate candy melts
- piping bag fitted with small round tip
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/printable-valentine-cupcake-toppers-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Valentine cupcake topper printable”]Valentine cupcake topper printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url]. Print out and insert into the sheet protector.
- Melt chocolate in microwave according to package instructions. Pour into piping bag.
- Hold bag approximately 1″ above the sheet protector then gently squeeze to begin tracing template. To fill in any gaps, use the tip of a toothpick.
- Allow the chocolate to harden completely. Gently peel off of the template, one by one, and place on each cupcake.