We’ve cracked the code on how to get your kids to eat whole grains! All you need are three ingredients—honey, peanut butter and some old-fashioned rolled oats—to make our no-bake peanut butter oat bars.
Five minutes of prep and one minute in the microwave—you heard that right! This recipe is practically one-and-done. The results are addicting—it’s hard to believe these bars are actually good for you—and they’re so filling! It’s a great breakfast, after-school treat or an easy snack for your busy life.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter, chunky or creamy
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats, rolled oats
- Coat an 8" or 9" square baking dish lightly with cooking spray then set aside.
- Add peanut butter and honey to a medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl then heat in 30-second intervals until hot.
- Stir until smooth then add oats. Transfer to prepared pan and press into an even layer. Refrigerate until set then cut into squares and enjoy.
You can use infused honey to add a little extra flavor, or a mild honey for a moderate palette.