Air Fryer Cauliflower Buffalo “Wings”
When we think of game day, we think of wings. An ideal alternative to breaded and fried chicken, these Air Fryer Cauliflower Buffalo “Wings” are a super healthy snack that also happen to fit a lot of different diet preferences. Whether you’re serving them up at a big celebration or just want a lighter snack for yourself, you can’t go wrong with these buffalo cauliflower wings.
We’re serving ours with a Whole 30 compliant Ranch that is packed with nutrients for a healthier dipping sauce (whether or not you’re currently following the Whole 30 rules). Fresh herbs, garlic, and lemon juice bring bright flavors to this healthier ranch and play nicely as a dipping sauce to savory buffalo cauliflower.
These “wings” are fast and easy to make and serve up on game day or movie night for a tasty appetizer. And three simple steps make prep time and clean up just as quick!
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Air Fryer Cauliflower Buffalo Wings Recipe Tips:
- This Whole 30 Ranch goes well with fresh veggies, too! Keep it in the refrigerator in an airtight container for three days.
- Reheat leftover buffalo cauliflower by popping it back in the air fryer at 350º for 10 minutes or until hot and crisp.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, you can also bake these in the oven. Bake at 425º for 15 – 20 minutes.
Air Fryer Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- Make the cauliflower by tossing all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Toss until all the cauliflower is completely coated in the buffalo sauce and seasonings.
- Spread evenly into the air fryer and air fry for 15 minutes at 400º until crispy.
- Mix together all ingredients for the ranch.
- Serve cauliflower with a drizzle more of buffalo sauce and with a side of homemade ranch!