Cranberry sauce is, of course, a holiday staple. But we personally think it should be enjoyed all year round! Cranberries pack an antioxidant punch and offer many health benefits, so why not enjoy them more often? We love when our food tastes good and does good for our body! We added a touch of natural coconut sugar and oranges to bring the tart fruit to life! This paleo cranberry sauce pairs well with chicken, pork, and turkey, making it a great way to spruce up everyday dinners. You can thank us later for that tip!
If that wasn’t great enough, we used this cranberry sauce to make a one-of-a-kind cocktail which is an absolute must! Be sure to check out our Fizzy Orange Cranberry Vodka Cocktail. It’s a festive drink that’s equally perfect for your Thanksgiving dinner as it is for a mid-week happy hour. You might just need to make a double portion of this cranberry sauce to enjoy with dinner and for your after dinner drink!
Paleo Cranberry Sauce Recipe Tips
- If you want a sweeter sauce, add another ¼ cup coconut sugar.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for 2 days.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Paleo Cranberry Sauce with Orange
- Sauce pan
what you'll need
let's do it
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and add all ingredients except the arrowroot starch.
- Cook, stirring frequently over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes until the cranberries are broken down.
- Add the arrowroot starch and cook for another 2-3 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat and allow to cool before serving.