Fizzy Cranberry Orange Vodka Cocktail
If you’re looking to level up your cranberry vodkas, this cocktail recipe was made for you. We took our Paleo Orange Cranberry Sauce and decided to use it to make a delicious cocktail! And trust us, it does not disappoint. This fizzy cranberry orange vodka cocktail is slightly tart, perfectly sweet, and finished with sparkling water for added zing! If you’re feeling extra fancy, garnish with fresh cranberries and an orange slice.
This recipe is perfect for your Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas party, or just because! The fresh flavor is sure to please your guests – plus there’s no guilt with a bunch of added sugar or fake ingredients. Now that’s a win!
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Cranberry Orange Vodka Cocktail Recipe Tips
- You can omit the maple syrup for a less sweet cocktail.
- If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can mix the drink together in a pitcher or large glass and strain through a sieve.
- Not a fan of vodka? Use whiskey instead and skip the sparkling water for a fun twist – a cranberry whiskey sour!
- Mix up a big pitcher of it ahead of time, and simply top with the sparkling water right before you serve if you’re making this recipe for a crowd.
Fizzy Cranberry Orange Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- 2 tbsp Paleo Orange Cranberry Sauce
- 2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- sparkling water or club soda
- orange slice, for garnish
- Cocktail shaker
- In your cocktail shaker, combine the cranberry sauce, vodka, orange juice, and maple syrup. Add a handful of ice and cover with the lid and shake vigorously until chilled - about 10 seconds.
- Fill your serving glass with ice and strain the mixture from the cocktail shaker.
- Top with sparkling water and garnish as desired!