Printable iPhone Charger Labels
iPhones are a welcome convenience these days, but keeping track of those chargers is another matter. Stop the family squabbles over whose charger belongs to whom with fun printable iPhone charger labels.
Shipping labels are perfect for printing and cutting out the wraps. They’re self-adhesive so you won’t have to struggle using tape to adhere the cutout to your charger.
The kids can choose adorable monkey or cat wraps and Mom and Dad can use, well, the ‘Mom’ and ‘Dad’ labels. There’ll be no more confusion and you won’t have to hear ’Who stole my charger?’ anymore!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Printable iPhone Charger Labels Instructions
- iPhone charger labels printable
- label paper
- precision knife
- iPhone charger
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/DIY-printable-iphone-charger-labels-cherylstyle.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY iPhone Charger Labels Printable”]iPhone charger labels printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print on label paper, following printing instructions on package. Cut out where indicated, using a precision knife.
- Remove charging cable from wall charger adapter. Peel off backing of sticker (figure 1) and place on USB plug.
- Next, peel off backing and add (figure 2) sticker onto the face of the wall charger adapter.
- Wrap final sticker (figure 3) around the wall charger adapter.
- Attach USB into the charger and use.