Finally! There’s enough snow for the kids to make the snowman they’ve been dreaming about. Make it extra special with our printable snowman kit template. It’s a fun and super easy activity for the kiddos that only costs around five dollars!
To make a snowman that’s sure to draw attention from all the neighbors, you’ll need our printable, along with a few items, some of which you may already have at home. Foam sheets of various colors, scissors, your trusty glue gun, and 4″ wooden skewers complete the list for this effortless DIY.
Download our snowman kit printable, then print out charming images of facial features and accessories to spice up your guy. Ever seen a snowman with a full beard and shades? Our man’s got them both!
Cut out the images, then trace onto sheets of colored foam. Once traced, cut out the foam images, glue a wooden skewer flat onto the back of each foam cutout, then glue the flat end of another wooden skewer on the back, making sure to have the pointed end of the skewer facing outward.
Allow a few minutes for the glue to dry, bundle up the kids then send them outside to gather snow and make their snowman. When the snowman is complete, have the kids poke the pointed end of each foam item made from the kit, into the face of the snowman.
These hip snowmen will be remembered long after the snow melts.
snowman kit template instructions
- snowman kit template
- 8" x 11" foam sheets of various colors
- glue gun
- 4" wooden skewers
- Download the snowman kit template and open in Adobe Reader. Print images.
- Cut out desired images.
- Trace cutouts onto foam sheets and cut out foam images.
- Glue one wood skewer flat onto the back of each of the foam cutouts.
- Glue flat end of another wooden skewer, so it is facing upright, onto the wooden. Skewer that is laying flat; skewer point should face outward so it can be pushed into the snowman. Let dry.
- Poke features and accessories into face of snowman.