Turkey Napkin Rings
Trying to make room for all the delicious foods on your table yet still making it look decorative for Thanksgiving can be tough. Our turkey napkin rings double as place cards, look super cute and won’t take up any room on the table!
This craft is so easy you can make plenty in no time at all. Just print, grab your scissors and get started!
Turkey napkin rings instructions
- turkey napkin rings printable
- white card stock
- colorful markers
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/printable-turkey-napkin-rings-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank”]turkey napkin ring printable[/url] and open in Adobe Reader.
- Determine how many napkin rings you need then print and cut out the template on white card stock.
- Write names of each family member and guest in the blank spaces provided, using colorful markers.
- Fold each napkin, wrap a cutout around it then secure with tape.
- Place in the center of each dinner plate.