DIY wedding cards
Handmade DIY wedding cards are an extra special gesture that any recipient would appreciate. Create whimsical wedding-inspired cards for invitations or to accompany a wedding gift.
DIY wedding cards instrucitons
- Everyday Dishes & DIY printable wedding dress outline template
- natural colored heavy card stock
- paper doilies
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/Martha-Stewart-Crafts-Silkscreen–Doily/dp/B00HVOT4ZK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1397088322&sr=8-2&keywords=doily+lace+martha+stewart+glass+silkscreen” target=”_blank” title=”Doily Lace Martha Stewart Glass Silkscreen”]Doily Lace Martha Stewart Glass Silkscreen[/url]
- rubber stamp
- hot glue
- white craft pain
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/DIY_weddingdresscard_template.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY Wedding Dress Outline Template”]Everyday Dishes & DIY printable wedding dress outline template[/url] and open with [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- There are several ways to go about creating your card(s). For each design, we [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/showcase/how-to-score-paper-diy/” target=”_blank” title=”How to Score Paper Video”]scored[/url] our card stock to the desired size of the card.
- For the wedding dress design, simply cut your paper doily in the shape of a dress and attach to the front of the card with hot glue. Use ribbon and rhinestones to accessorize the dress.
- If you’re looking for a little more pizzazz, use a lovebird stamp to make an impression on the front of your card, and attach a small piece of tulle with a strip of rhinestone ribbon at the top of the card with hot glue.
- For a simple but elegant card, use the doily lace Martha Stewart glass silkscreen stencil and place it on an abstract area of your card. Hold in place and paint in your stenciled image.
If you’re creating invitations for a party, why not do variations of all 3 designs?