Graduation Money Card
Wondering what to get this year’s round of graduates? A little spending money is always a good idea! Use our printable graduation money card to make a real impression.
The printable is free, which is something we all like to hear…especially when there are so many grads to consider! You can even make a bunch of them and have extras on hand for those last-minute celebrations.
We’ve made the design simple and neutral in gray so that it can be gifted to a young man or lady. Want to jazz it up a bit? Customize their money holder with card stock in their school colors.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Graduation money card instructions
- graduation money card printable
- card stock
- scissors or [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KRSWM6/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B005KRSWM6&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=UR2TAMKVL7FMHQIS” target=”_blank” title=”Precision knife”]precision knife[/url]
- double-sided tape
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/printable-graduation-money-card-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Graduation money card printable”]graduation money card printable[/url] and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print on card stock. Cut out, [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/creative-crafts/how-to-score-paper-diy/” target=”_blank” title=”How to score paper VIDEO”]score[/url] and fold where indicated.
- Use double-sided tape to attach money to inside of envelope then tape shut. Done!