Test how well you know the bride and groom with this fun and easy to play He Said/She Said Bridal shower game.
It will give the host a chance to ask the bride and groom a bunch of silly questions and have their guests guessing and quizzing each other at the bridal shower.
This is the perfect way to get the party started especially with a group of people who otherwise might not have anything else in common or know one another.
Printable bridal shower game
- [url href=”http://www.everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/he-said-she-said-game-fillableF.pdf”]Everyday Dishes & DIY He Said/She Said printable[/url]
- pens, markers or pencils
- Send the bride and groom list of 10-20 questions via email and await their replies.
- An example question might be: “How did you know he/she was the one?” The response you receive might be something like, “She went away for vacation for two weeks and I realized I never wanted to be away from her for that long ever again”. (see photo of game to get your wheels turning for other questions to ask)
- Remove gender references in answers.
- Download the [url href=”http://www.everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/he-said-she-said-game-fillableF.pdf”]Everyday Dishes & DIY he said/she said printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Fill in blanks with the best answers you received, mixing his and hers as evenly as possible.
- Print as many copies as needed.
- Hand printouts to guests and have them circle the oxfords if they think the statement was his, or heels if the statement was hers.
- Read the answers aloud to see who knows the bride and groom best once everyone has finished.
- Arrange a small prize for those with the most correct answers.