This is a super simple recipe for an all natural homemade avocado face mask that will leave your skin feeling refreshed.
The best part is that it is all natural and much cheaper than anything you can purchase at the drugstore!
- 1 avocado per mask (organic if possible)
- 1 lemon
- knife and spoon
- small bowl and large fork
- hand towel
- Slice avocado in half and remove pit then coop out pulp and place in bowl.
- Squeeze fresh lemon onto avocado (to keep avocado from turning brown) and mash with the back of a large fork until creamy.
- Spread mask evenly across face and neck and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off mask with warm water. Pat face and neck dry with hand towel.