Mint Sugar Scrub
Our homemade mint sugar scrub gives you the royal treatment whenever you’d like! It literally takes minutes to whip up a batch using items you most likely have at home, and that means extra savings for you.
The nice thing about this body scrub is that you can gently exfoliate your skin using all sorts of oils and add different extracts such as vanilla bean or lavender for natural fragrances.
One batch makes enough for one wide-mouth canning jar or several small containers. Just add a label and twine or a bow for an inexpensive gift that will surely be appreciated.
How to make mint sugar scrub
- 6 Tbsp oil (coconut, almond OR grape seed)
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- 8 drops of peppermint essential oil OR 10 drops of peppermint extract
- ½ cup granulated or brown sugar
- wide-mouth glass jar
- In a small bowl, whisk the oils, fragranced extract/essential oils and sugar together using a fork.
- Transfer your scrub to one large jar or smaller individual containers. If giving as a gift, add twine or ribbon.