We designed pictures on the labels to clearly designate what’s in each container, so even if your child isn’t able to read quite yet, he’ll still know where to stash his toys.
Whether art supplies, puzzles, vehicles or building blocks, we got them all covered. Just download our printable labels, print, peel and stick!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Printable playroom labels instructions
- playroom labels printable
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JG0E18/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B002JG0E18&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=WF6IJVM3AWDIKM3Y” target=”_blank” title=”Avery Shipping Labels”]shipping labels[/url]
- toy bins
- Download the [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/playroom-labels-cherylstyle-printable.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Playroom Labels Printable”]playroom labels printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print on the shipping labels. Follow printing instructions on label package.
- Peel off label and pair it with corresponding toy bin.