Poop Patrol Waste Bucket
There’s no mistaking what goes in here! Stencils and spray paint make a poop patrol bucket that’s fun, quick to make and ready for action.
Choose a container that’s appropriately sized for the number of furry ‘children’ you have. We used a six-gallon galvanized trashcan but a five-gallon plastic paint bucket works just as well.
Make sure the container has a locking lid to contain odors and avoid spills. You can purchase scented trash bags or simply tuck the bucket a safe distance away from the house.
If you have Chihuahuas instead of Great Danes, simply use a smaller container and adjust the setting on your printer to resize our stencils.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
Poop patrol waste bucket instructions
- poop patrol waste bucket template
- card stock
- precision knife
- spray adhesive
- bucket or trashcan with locking lid
- outdoor/indoor spray paint, black and white
- trash bags
- Download the poop patrol waste bucket template and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print on card stock and cut out waste symbol and letters where indicated using a precision knife.
- Spray adhesive on back of waste stencil then place on front of bucket or can. Spray paint black, carefully lift off stencil and allow paint to dry.
- Repeat process using letter stencil and white paint. Allow bucket to dry. Insert trash bags then reach for your pooper-scooper!