If your kids haven’t discovered Wikki Stix yet, it’s definitely time! They are made in the USA and are sort of a cross between a toy and a craft. They’re made of yarn dipped in food-grade wax, super bendable, completely reusable and a ton fun for kids!
We designed scenes that make the perfect backgrounds for Wikki Stix sculptures to adhere to. All you have to do is print then laminate so they can be used again and again.
We made 4 different scenes:
- Cake decorating – A simple cake for any occasion! Kids can add flowers, candles and even a personalized message.
- Under the sea – Create a fun waterscape with seahorses, starfish, coral and maybe a scuba diver. Go overboard!
- To the moon – We gave you the moon, now you add the space creatures, rocket ships, astronauts and other planets.
- Fashion closet – Give our doll her signature style with clothes and accessories. And when you’re ready for a change, just store her ensembles in the closet!
This craft will literally occupy a seven-year-old for an hour. Or the entire staff for 2–3 hours. It’s like a coloring book, only better. You get lost in the creativity and it ends up being one of those crafts that you want to help out with and the kids just want to do it alone!
Wikki Stix are super versatile, reusable and they’re perfect for keeping the kids entertained on a plane or during a road trip. Unlike crayons, which can roll off and get lost under a seat, these babies stay in one place. Plus, it’s a completely clean crafting material—no spills or messes!
That’s our story and we’re Wikki sticking to it!
- Everyday Dishes & DIY Wikki Stix printable
- card stock
- laminating sheets
- [url href=”http://www.wikkistix.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=5&products_id=29″ target=”_blank” title=”Wikki Stix”]Wikki Stix[/url]
- Download the [url href=”http://www.everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/printable-wikki-stix-craft-for-kids-cherylstyle-all.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Everyday Dishes & DIY Wikki Stix printable”]Everyday Dishes & DIY Wikki Stix printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Wikki Stix”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print on card stock and then laminate. If you don’t have a laminator at home, take it to your closest quick printing center. If the cards aren’t being shared between your kids, consider laminating 2 cards together (front and back) to lower the laminating cost.
- Set out the cards with a pack of Wikki Stix and let your kids’ imaginations go wild!
This article is sponsored by Wikki Stix. All reviews, opinions and content are our very own, developed and written solely by Everyday Dishes & DIY staff and were not influenced in any way. Any discounts offered and product claims made by Everyday Dishes & DIY have been approved by and are the sole responsibility of the advertiser.