An American classic, this Keto Salisbury Steak recipe takes a spin-off of the original version with only a couple of changes necessary. The creamy comfort food is always satisfying and prepared with inexpensive ingredients and pantry staples. It’s made in one pan, too, so both cooking and clean-up are easy. That’s a win-win in our book!
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Keto Salisbury Steak Recipe Tips:
- Try serving this Keto Salisbury Steak over mashed cauliflower for a complete keto comfort meal. Try out this recipe!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Try using ground turkey instead of beef in the patties if you want a lower fat recipe.
Keto Salisbury Steak
what you'll need
let's do it
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients for the Salisbury steak patties. Mix well to combine.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into six medium patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add the avocado oil. Add the patties and cook for about 3 minutes per side to form a nice crust. Remove from the pan.
- Immediately add more avocado oil and the diced onion. Saute for about 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add 2 cups of the beef broth, garlic powder, onion powder, Dijon, Worcestershire, and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a simmer and lower the heat to medium-low.
- Mix the last ½ cup of broth with the arrowroot to make a slurry. Add to the pan. Bring to a simmer once again, stirring frequently.
- Once thickened, add the patties back in and let simmer for about 5 minutes, flipping the patties halfway through. Serve with fresh parsley if desired.