Bing Cherry Margarita
The margarita is the most festive of all the adult beverages. The tangy potion, celebratory glasses and salty rims are all indicative of merrymaking. Dust off your patio furniture and break out the tequila. It’s time for a bing cherry margarita!
Bing Cherry Margarita Recipe
Combine the flavors of cherries and margaritas with this bing cherry margarita recipe for a refreshing twist and the perfect cocktail for summer cookouts!
Yield: 2 servings
- 8 bing cherries, pitted, frozen cherries can be substituted
- 2 shots tequila, 3 oz
- 2 shots cherry liqueur, or cherry syrup, 3 oz
- 1 cup lime juice
- margarita salt
- wedges lime
- cherries, for garnish, optional
- Muddle cherries in cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Add tequila, cherry liqueur /cherry syrup and lime juice. Shake well.
- Rub lime around rim of glasses and then dip in plate of margarita salt.
- Fill glass with ice and strain contents of shaker into glasses.
- Squeeze lime wedge into glass and serve.
For some extra zing muddle some lime zest in with your cherries!
Calories: 307kcal, Carbohydrates: 36g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 0.3g, Saturated Fat: 0.1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03g, Sodium: 248mg, Potassium: 228mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 26g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!