The margarita is the most festive of all the adult beverages. The tangy potion, celebratory glasses and salty rims are all indicative of merrymaking. Dust off your patio furniture and break out the tequila. It’s time for a bing cherry margarita!
Bing Cherry Margarita Recipe
what you'll need
- 8 bing cherries pitted, frozen cherries can be substituted
- 2 shots tequila 3 oz
- 2 shots cherry liqueur or cherry syrup, 3 oz
- 1 cup lime juice
- margarita salt
- wedges lime
- cherries for garnish, optional
let's do it
- Muddle cherries in cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice.
- Add tequila, cherry liqueur /cherry syrup and lime juice. Shake well.
- Rub lime around rim of glasses and then dip in plate of margarita salt.
- Fill glass with ice and strain contents of shaker into glasses.
- Squeeze lime wedge into glass and serve.
One Last Thing