Fruit Ice Cubes
Dress up even the simplest of drinks with fruit ice cubes flavored with flower and citrus! The combination of edible flowers, herbs, and fresh fruit adds a refreshing flavor and looks absolutely stunning.
fruit ice cubes recipe
The next time you play hostess, make a big splash and flavor the drinks with surprisingly simple fruit ice cubes.
- 3 - 5 petals favorite edible flower, like Gardenia or Jasmine
- 3 - 5 leaves fresh mint
- 8 - 10 small berries, like blueberry or raspberry
- Fill each pod in ice cube tray halfway; let harden in freezer for 10–15 minutes.
- Remove ice cube tray and place flowers, herbs, and fruits in center of each cube.
- Place tray in freezer until ice hardens completely.
Your ice cubes don't have to hold just one item. Have fun with the combination of colors, textures and flavors!
Calories: 9kcal, Carbohydrates: 2g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1g, Sodium: 1mg, Potassium: 12mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 2g, Vitamin A: 25IU, Vitamin C: 1mg, Calcium: 2mg, Iron: 1mg