Dress up even the simplest of drinks with fruit ice cubes flavored with flower and citrus! The combination of edible flowers, herbs, and fresh fruit adds a refreshing flavor and looks absolutely stunning.
fruit ice cubes recipe
what you'll need
- 3 - 5 petals favorite edible flower like Gardenia or Jasmine
- 3 - 5 leaves fresh mint
- 8 - 10 small berries like blueberry or raspberry
let's do it
- Fill each pod in ice cube tray halfway; let harden in freezer for 10–15 minutes.
- Remove ice cube tray and place flowers, herbs, and fruits in center of each cube.
- Place tray in freezer until ice hardens completely.
One Last Thing