Cherry Pineapple Lemonade
We love a good lemonade recipe, but we don’t have the time or the patience to make it from scratch. Cut a few corners and add a little unique flavor while you’re at it with our cherry pineapple lemonade recipe.
Lemonade and pineapple juice concentrate were mixed together, creating this slightly sweet, slightly sour fruity combination. Just add water and stir your way to a cool, refreshing drink. We did learn that the pineapple juice concentrate takes a little longer to dissolve than it’s lemonade counterpart, but the effort is well worth it!
At first, we tried combining the grenadine at the same time as the other liquid ingredients, but for no other reason than aesthetics. It’s much more pleasing to the eye to add the grenadine straight into the glass then add the juice last.
Cherry Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
- 6 oz lemonade concentrate
- 6 oz pineapple juice concentrate
- 3 cans water, cold
- maraschino cherries, for garnish
- pineapple slices, for garnish
- Combine lemonade and pineapple juice concentrate with water then stir until combined completely.
- Fill serving glasses with ice, add desired amount of grenadine then top glass off with pineapple lemonade mixture. Garnish with fresh pineapple and maraschino cherries then serve immediately.