Light and fluffy with just the right amount of sweetness, this orange cream fruit dip is the perfect topping to add pizzazz to any dessert. What’s the best part—besides the taste? It’s super quick and easy to make!
A hint of orange adds an unexpected flavor to the sweetened cream cheese mixture you would ordinarily make. Using a smidge of frozen concentrate instead of imitation flavoring or juice is the secret ingredient that makes it taste so darn good.
Don’t squander this dip on fruit alone! Try it with cookies for an extra-rich treat.
Orange Cream Fruit Dip Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp orange juice concentrate, frozen
- In a large mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese with powdered sugar until completely smooth. Transfer the mixture into a separate small bowl.
- Add the cream into the large bowl then whip just until soft peaks are formed. Add the sweetened cream cheese back into the bowl with the whipped cream and add vanilla and orange juice concentrate.
- Beat all ingredients together until smooth and completely combined. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
If you’re looking for a real time-saver and don’t mind the extra expense, purchase fruit that’s already been sliced.