Hazelnut and Vodka Cocktail
It’s always fun to kick off a gathering with a celebratory, signature drink. Next time you’re hosting a girl’s night in or throwing a birthday party, kick off the evening with this hazelnut and vodka cocktail recipe!
This drink couldn’t be easier to make—simply combine, shake and serve! Not only is it simple to put together, but served with a sugar-coated rim and a fresh lemon wedge it makes for a super sassy presentation.
If you’re planning to whip up this drink for a bigger crowd, you can easily rim the glasses with sugar and prepare the lemon wedge garnish in advance. That way, it’s just a matter of combining the ingredients and pouring cocktails!
Hazelnut and Vodka Cocktail Recipe
- 1 1/2 oz Frangelico liqueur
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 3 oz ginger ale
- granulated sugar, for rim, if desired
- 1 wedge lemon, for garnish
- Combine liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker then give it a good jiggle.
- If desired, wet rim of glass with a fresh lemon wedge then dip in a plate of granulated sugar. Fill glass with ice then strain ingredients into the glass. Garnish with a wedge of lemon and enjoy!