Your morning meal just got so much more interesting! With our super simple mint melon smoothie recipe, you can enjoy all of your favorite fresh fruits in a yummy breakfast shake on the run.
Preparation couldn’t be easier—just cut the melon, pear and cucumber into chunks then toss the ingredients in the blender and purée. With a little honey or agave nectar to taste, you have a yummy, dairy-free and filling refresher to take on your morning commute.
We didn’t try this in the test kitchen, but we have a sneaking suspicion that this recipe makes a great afternoon cocktail if you choose to add a splash of vodka!
Mint Melon Smoothie Recipe
what you'll need
- 1/2 honeydew melon cut into chunks
- 1/2 pear cut into chunks
- 1/2 cucumber peeled then cut into chunks
- 1 - 2 leaves fresh mint bruised then sliced
- juice of 1/2 of a lime
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 drizzle honey or agave, to taste
- 1 cup ice
let's do it
- Combine melon, pear, cucumber, mint, lime juice and apple juice in blender, then puree.
- Add honey or agave nectar and ice then blend to achieve desired consistency. Serve immediately.