Our homemade peach lemonade recipe is one for the books! It’s easy to make and tastes fabulous. With just a few easy-to-find ingredients, you can whip up this refreshing drink in a pinch—and can also add a little vodka if you’re feeling feisty.
There is no need to make lemonade from scratch; instead, we used frozen lemonade concentrate then combined it with water and peach nectar. Often times you can find all kinds of flavored nectar in the Hispanic food section of your local grocery store.
For a little eye-appeal, we added frozen peaches and fresh lemon wheels to the pitcher. If fresh peaches are in season, definitely go fresh; however the frozen variety is inexpensive and available all year round. Garnish each serving with a sprig of fresh mint and enjoy!
Peach Lemonade Recipe
- 2 11.3 oz cans peach nectar
- 12 oz can lemonade concentrate
- 24 oz water
- 16 oz bag peaches, frozen
- 2 lemons, sliced
- fresh mint, for garnish if desired
- Combine ingredients in a large pitcher then stir. Refrigerate to cool or serve immediately over ice. If desired, garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
If you love a good Arnold Palmer, make this recipe first then add a little iced tea!