We here in the test kitchen are always down when wine is involved. Low and behold this recipe for clean, crisp peach white wine sangria. It’s so good that we made a video about it!
Sangria was invented centuries ago to help beat the Mediterranean heat. This heavenly alcoholic drink is just a fresh fruit punch made with a wine base.
Instead of a hearty red wine typically used in a sangria, we’ve substituted a crisp white and added a sweet hint of fresh peaches to create our peach white wine sangria.
Peach White Wine Sangria Recipe
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 3 oz vodka, raspberry flavored
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups white grape-peach juice
- 2-3 peaches, fresh, sliced
- 6 oz package raspberries, fresh
- fresh mint, for garnish
- Pour all ingredients into a large pitcher and stir gently.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours (or overnight if possible).
- Pour into glass with ice and garnish with mint leaves.
If you prefer a little carbonation in your cocktails, replace the dry white wine with a sparkling wine, such as Prosecco!