Einkorn Strawberry Cobbler
Big, juicy strawberries soaked in balsamic vinegar and granulated sugar make this einkorn strawberry cobbler recipe the best we’ve ever tasted! Serve it with a scoop of French vanilla ice cream and you’ve got a little scoop of heaven.
Just be careful not to over mix the batter when making this cobbler. As a result, it should be slightly lumpy! And do not stir the batter after adding the berries. They should sit on top—this is how you achieve the ‘cobbled’ look.
This post may include links to purchase items from our affiliates.
Einkorn Strawberry Cobbler Recipe
- vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream, dairy or dairy free
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter a 9" square baking dish. Set aside.
- Place strawberries, granulated sugar and balsamic vinegar in medium-sized mixing bowl. Stir to combine then set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together einkorn flour, baking powder, salt and ½ cup granulated sugar. Add milk, vanilla and melted butter then stir until just combined (do not over mix—batter will be slightly lumpy).
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish. Spoon strawberry mixture evenly over the batter and bake 55−60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and homemade whipped cream. Enjoy!