Caramel apple dip is a match made in foodie heaven when served with tart-crisp varieties like Granny Smith or McIntosh, but you can really team it up with any fruit. It’s delicious no matter what!
This creamy, caramel-y goodness comes together in a matter of seconds. We’re talking less than a minute! So, consider it your go-to for those surprise drop-in guests or when the kids are staaarving and there’s “nothing to eat.”
We like to whip up this caramel apple dip when we’re tasked with bringing a dish for a friend’s potluck or buffet. It really jazzes up a boring old fruit platter.
And just to add a little crunchy satisfaction, we top the dip with peanuts!
Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, light or dark, packed
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- peanuts, chopped, for garnish
- Beat cream cheese with a whisk in a medium-sized bowl until all lumps have been removed. Add caramel topping, brown sugar, vanilla and salt, and whisk until mixture becomes smooth and glossy and the ingredients are completely combined.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl, drizzle with a bit more caramel topping and sprinkle with crushed peanuts. Serve with crisp tart apple wedges for dipping (or any fruit you’d like). Enjoy!
Set some of the dip aside to drizzle on your favorite vanilla ice cream!