Caramel apple dip is a match made in foodie heaven when served with tart-crisp varieties like Granny Smith or McIntosh, but you can really team it up with any fruit. It’s delicious no matter what!
This creamy, caramel-y goodness comes together in a matter of seconds. We’re talking less than a minute! So, consider it your go-to for those surprise drop-in guests or when the kids are staaarving and there’s “nothing to eat.”
We like to whip up this caramel apple dip when we’re tasked with bringing a dish for a friend’s potluck or buffet. It really jazzes up a boring old fruit platter.
And just to add a little crunchy satisfaction, we top the dip with peanuts!
Caramel Apple Dip Recipe
what you'll need
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup brown sugar light or dark, packed
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- peanuts chopped, for garnish
let's do it
- Beat cream cheese with a whisk in a medium-sized bowl until all lumps have been removed. Add caramel topping, brown sugar, vanilla and salt, and whisk until mixture becomes smooth and glossy and the ingredients are completely combined.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl, drizzle with a bit more caramel topping and sprinkle with crushed peanuts. Serve with crisp tart apple wedges for dipping (or any fruit you’d like). Enjoy!
One Last Thing