Decorate Santa’s milk
Santa deserves special treatment so have the kids decorate Santa’s milk with a glass cover especially for him! Cut out our printable using scissors or a die cut, glue it on a cupcake wrapper then poke a hole for a straw. That’s all there is to it!
Naturally, not all glasses and cupcake wrappers are the same size so our printable has two sizes from which to choose.
How to decorate Santa’s milk
Santa milk glass cover instructions
- Santa milk cover printable
- paper or card stock
- scissors or scallop die cut
- glue stick
- cupcake wrapper
- precision knife
- glass for milk
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/decorate-santas-milk-glass-cover-cherylstyle-printable.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Santa’s milk cover printable”]Santa milk cover printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print on regular paper or card stock then cut out where indicated using scissors or a scallop die cut.
- Apply glue to the back of the cutout, adhere to the cupcake wrapper then cut a small hole in the center, using a precision knife.
- Fill glass with milk, add the straw and insert the printable through the straw.
If you don’t have any wrappers stashed away, just use a piece of paper and cut slits all the way around the edge so that it hugs the rim of the cup.