Want to dress up your champagne cocktail? Add a simple fruit skewer, some edible glitter and voila! You’ve created a champagne cocktail garnish and you’re a bartender extraordinaire.
fruit skewer champagne cocktail instructions
what you'll need
- assorted fresh fruits (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- edible glitter silver, fine, aka Cake Sparkles
- silver sugar
- festive picks
let's do it
- Wash and thoroughly dry all fruit.
- Skewer fruit and apply glitter.
- Freeze fruit skewers until ready to use.
- Place in champagne cocktail and let the merriment begin!
One Last Thing
The hardest part about making these fruit skewers is not eating them up as you go.