Marshmallow Polar Bears
Add some playful polar fun to your holidays with these marshmallow bears decorated with candy faces.
They are simple to make, delicious to eat, and the perfect holiday party treat for the kids!
marshmallow polar bears recipe
These marshmallow polar bears will not only melt your heart, but they are the perfect holiday party treat!
- medium marshmallows, (large and mini)
- white icing
- assorted candies, (Red Hots, candy hearts, snowflakes and sprinkles)
- in toothpicks, broken in half
- Create the bear's body by inserting 4 toothpick sections into a large marshmallow; dab around the toothpick with white icing, and attach the marshmallow arms and legs.
- Create the bear's head and face by slicing off 1/3 of a large marshmallow. Decorate the face by using dabs of white icing to secure the Red Hot nose and candy eyes to the slice.
- Attach the bear's head by inserting a toothpick into the top of the bear's body, dabbing with white icing and then sliding the head onto the toothpick. Insert a toothpick into the front of the head then slide the bear's face onto the toothpick to hold it in place.
- Wedge candy ears into the space between head and face and secure with icing if needed.
These cute little guys make the perfect addition to your gingerbread house!
Calories: 24kcal, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 0.2g, Fat: 0.03g, Saturated Fat: 0.01g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g, Sodium: 4mg, Potassium: 0.1mg, Sugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Mention @EverydayDishes or tag #everydaydishes!