When it comes to cocktail hour this holiday, be daring and think outside the box! Don’t bore your guests by serving a traditional red Cosmopolitan year after year. Add sophistication and diversify the flavor with our white cranberry cosmo!
We used white cranberry juice and ginger simple syrup for a completely different look and taste.
To cut down on the calories, we used Truvia, a natural sweetener, instead of sugar. Your guests are sure to be impressed with our new twist on an old favorite!
If desired, frost the rim of a chilled martini glass by moistening with a little white cranberry juice then dipping the rim in granulated sugar.
Watch our video on how to peel and grate ginger!
White Cranberry Cosmo Cocktail Recipe
what you'll need
ginger simple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup Truvia sweetener
- 1 Tbsp ginger chopped
- 2 cups white cranberry juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 3/4 cup ginger simple syrup
let's do it
- Mix water, Truvia and ginger in small saucepan and boil 1-2 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer 6 minutes, or until liquid is reduced by half then allow to cool.
- Add cranberry juice, vodka, triple sec and simple syrup to pitcher and mix well.
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice and top off with cosmo mix. Shake vigorously then pour into glass. Repeat for remaining servings.