White Cranberry Cosmo
When it comes to cocktail hour this holiday, be daring and think outside the box! Don’t bore your guests by serving a traditional red Cosmopolitan year after year. Add sophistication and diversify the flavor with our white cranberry cosmo!
We used white cranberry juice and ginger simple syrup for a completely different look and taste.
To cut down on the calories, we used Truvia, a natural sweetener, instead of sugar. Your guests are sure to be impressed with our new twist on an old favorite!
If desired, frost the rim of a chilled martini glass by moistening with a little white cranberry juice then dipping the rim in granulated sugar.
Watch our video on how to peel and grate ginger!
White Cranberry Cosmo Cocktail Recipe
ginger simple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup Truvia sweetener
- 1 Tbsp ginger, chopped
- 2 cups white cranberry juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 3/4 cup ginger simple syrup
- Mix water, Truvia and ginger in small saucepan and boil 1-2 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer 6 minutes, or until liquid is reduced by half then allow to cool.
- Add cranberry juice, vodka, triple sec and simple syrup to pitcher and mix well.
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice and top off with cosmo mix. Shake vigorously then pour into glass. Repeat for remaining servings.