If you think dyeing Easter eggs is too messy, this craft is perfect for you! Our printable Easter egg tattoos, tattoo paper and a damp cloth make it easy to transfer our miniature designs onto eggs or even the kids.
Obviously, eggs are not flat so expect a few wrinkles. Cut as close to the design as possible—the smaller the design, the flatter it will adhere to the egg.
When it comes to hard-boiled eggs, it’s all about timing. Check out our classic deviled eggs recipe for a foolproof way to make hard-boiled eggs, not to mention the delicious deviled egg recipe itself.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
How to make Easter egg tattoos
- hardboiled eggs
- Easter egg tattoos printable
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0043WJ3OA/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0043WJ3OA&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=V7EB4ECP432THOVI” target=”_blank” title=”Silhouette Tattoo Paper”]printable tattoo paper[/url]
- damp cloth
- Cool hard-boiled eggs and dry thoroughly with paper towels. Set aside.
- Download the [url href=”http://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/printable-easter-egg-tattoos-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Easter egg tattoos printable”]Easter egg tattoos printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print out on tattoo paper, following package instructions then cut out.
- Peel off clear plastic and place design face down onto egg. Press a damp cloth on the design and hold in place 10–15 seconds.
- Carefully peel off thin backing and allow tattoo to dry.