If you think dyeing Easter eggs is too messy, this craft is perfect for you! Our printable Easter egg tattoos, tattoo paper and a damp cloth make it easy to transfer our miniature designs onto eggs or even the kids.
Obviously, eggs are not flat so expect a few wrinkles. Cut as close to the design as possible—the smaller the design, the flatter it will adhere to the egg.
When it comes to hard-boiled eggs, it’s all about timing. Check out our classic deviled eggs recipe for a foolproof way to make hard-boiled eggs, not to mention the delicious deviled egg recipe itself.
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
How to make Easter egg tattoos
how to make Easter egg tattoos
- hardboiled eggs
- Easter egg tattoos printable
- printable tattoo paper
- damp cloth
- Cool hard-boiled eggs and dry thoroughly with paper towels. Set aside.
- Download the Easter egg tattoos printable and open in Adobe Reader.
- Print out on tattoo paper, following package instructions then cut out.
- Peel off clear plastic and place design face down onto egg. Press a damp cloth on the design and hold in place 10–15 seconds.
- Carefully peel off thin backing and allow tattoo to dry.