Printable Easter lacing cards
Whether you’re taking a road trip or staying home this Easter, entertain the kids with these cute printable lacing cards. They’re just the right size for little hands to hold.
This activity is super easy to make. All you need is sturdy card stock, an ⅛” hole punch and narrow ribbon, yarn or string for lacing.
You’ll only need a little bit of yarn so use what you have at home—just be sure it’s not too wide or it won’t fit through the holes!
This post includes links to purchase items you’ll need from our affiliates.
How to make lacing cards
- Easter lacing cards printable
- white card stock
- [url href=”http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001DT3ZE/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0001DT3ZE&linkCode=as2&tag=chery01-20&linkId=AY2NPHOWYOQ4TP5R” target=”_blank” title=”1/8 Inch Round Hole Punch”]⅛” round hole punch[/url]
- 6′ yarn
- Download the [url href=”https://everydaydishes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/easter-lacing-cards-printable-everydaydishes_com.pdf” target=”_blank” title=”Easter lacing cards printable”]Easter lacing cards printable[/url] and open in [url href=”http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/” target=”_blank” title=”Adobe Reader”]Adobe Reader[/url].
- Print and cut out. Punch out holes where indicated.
- Wrap a small piece of tape around each end of yarn for easier lacing. Direct the kids to start from the back, thread the yarn up through one hole and down through the next.
- Once the card has been completed, tie ends together and snip off excess or remove and start again!